diumenge, 4 de maig del 2014

Byebye Tata Martino

Hi today I will writing about the coach of Football Club Barcelona, Gerardo Martino, aka Tata Martino. Moreover I'm trying to criticize his training system, his way of playing football and his irregular period in this club.

Firstly, I think that the players of this team are unmotivated and they have lost the illusion. This fact has been caused by the football system which is used by Tata Martino.

On the one hand, these players during this years haven't got a regular period, in others words, they have played some good matches and bad ones. They can lose against good teams and win against the best ones. For example, Barça won against Real Madrid making a great game with many goal occasions. 

Although the Tata period is finishing, if they will get and win the Liga BBVA, the criticism of fans  will can change since people will be able to recognise his sacrifice and work for this club.

About the future of the coach, I believe  that this year will be the last one for Tata Martino because I think that he has another job offer from another part of the world, such as Russia or America. However, he leaves few tracks about his future at the press conference, for example he has said: "I'm not leaving no mystery, I am saying that I will fulfill my contract, period. I am a type of word that will fulfill his contract."

On the other hand, I think a change of coach can be very good for the team because they need to rediscover their stile of play and the way that they play football. 

Another reason that I think helped the things are going like this is because this year the club has internal problems at the institutional level, such as a change of Barça's president. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada