dimecres, 27 de novembre del 2013

A talk about basketball

Hi! Today I have been speaking with Jordi Albert Ferrès. He is a basketball coach and a former player of this sport.


1.- How long have you been practising basketball?
I play basketball since I was 11 years old but I also train a basketball team since I was 25 years old, and now I'm 35.

2.- What do you think of basketball in Catalonia?

I think there are many differences with other sports such as football. How ever, there are many people who practice this sport.

3.- Which is your objective associated with the basketball?
 My principal objective is to win the competition since we are leaders of it.  However, I also want to create a good atmosphere in the group.

4.- Do you think that any players of your group will play the NBA?
jajaj...I hope it! To become a professional basketball player is difficult. Although this competition is the star of all, there are many other leagues not so recognized in Europe for example. 

6.- Which position did you have when you were a little boy?
I was point guard, but I liked to play like a centre.

7-Have you lived any anecdote?

Yes,  I met my first girlfriend when we were waiting that a female basketball team finished their match.  I liked playing with the number 8 and I said her that she had a good match and after that,  we started to be friends.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada