dimecres, 27 de novembre del 2013

Interview with Miquel Pietx

Hi!! Today I have been speaking with a person who is a football coach, whose name is Miquel Pietx.  He had played handball when he was a little boy, but finally he decided to quit because he wanted to be a coach.

Which football team was be the first that you train?

After I left the handball, I had an examen because I wanted to be a football coach. My first team was la U.E. Sant Quirze, in that age there was only two female football teams, the Remei and Sant Quirze.

How long did you train it?

I trained this team for eigth years.

Do you like this experience? Why?

Yes, I enjoyed a lot with the girls. They were very respected and we got big prizes of the championship.  The why I can't define it, since there are a lot of factors like  players environment, the support of the club and the support of the town.

Have you promoted an initiative for the construction of the female football teams?
No,no I never have it.  However,  I have always been near to the Catalonian federation and I have helped with the diferent questions about female football, above all with the etic topic and the difference that there are between girls and boys.

Why do you continue to train a girls team?
It's a football different from the males football and when you have built a female team you have to maintain them.

Have you trained a handball team?
Yes, of course! In fact, I have trained a mixed-team between since it's a minority sport. Nowadays, in Vic there is only a handball team.

Can you tell me a story or anecdote that you have lived?
Yes, in a match in Hospitalet de Llobregat, there weren't dressing rooms for girls and boys, and the girls got dressed in a particular garage,  and when the match finished the girls had a shower in the particular house.  Fortunately, they have 3 bathrooms.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada